What are Botulinum Toxins products?
Botulinum toxin is a type of neurotoxic protein produced by Clostridium botulinum bacterium. There are seven different forms of the botulinum toxin, types A to G. Types A and B deliver health benefits to patients and are used for both aesthetics and neuro-muscular conditions. These toxins relax muscles, preventing nerve signals from reaching the muscles and contraction from occurring. Botulinum toxin can help patients suffering from muscle spasms and uncontrollable contractions and is also used for aesthetic improvements.
What are Botulinum Toxins products used for?
- temporary improvement in the appearance of facial lines, such as glabellar, canthal, and forehead lines
- treating excessive underarm sweating
- treating urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
- treating upper and lower limb spasticity
- treating strabismus and blepharospasm
- as prophylaxis for migraines
- treating cervical dystonia
Brands of Botulinum Toxins
- Dysport: Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) treats cervical dystonia, upper and lower limb spasticity and temporarily improves the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines.
- Botox: Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA) treats urinary incontinence, upper limb spasticity, cervical dystonia, severe axillary hyperhidrosis, blepharospasm, strabismus, prophylaxis of migraines, and temporarily improves the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines, lateral canthal lines, and forehead lines.
- Xeomin: (incobotulinumA) treats chronic sialorrhea, upper limb spasticity, cervical dystonia, blepharospasm, and temporarily improves the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines.
- Jeuveau: (prabotulinumtoxinA) temporarily improves the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines.
- Myoblock: (rimabotulinumtoxinB) helps to reduce the severity of abnormal head position and neck pain with cervical dystonia.
Why should I buy Botulinum Toxins products at Doctor Medica?
Doctor Medica is a reputable online retailer that offers many botulinum toxin products. We guarantee the authenticity of all our products. Doctor Medica offers the best botulinum toxins at affordable wholesale prices.
Types of Botulinum Toxins
- Botulinum toxin type A: Type A is used commercially in medical industries. The available types of botulinum toxin type A are onabotulinumtoxinA, abobotulinumtoxinA, incobotulinumtoxinA, and prabotulinumtoxinA. OnabotulinumtoxinA is marketed as BOTOX/BOTOX Cosmetic, abobotulinumtoxinA as Dysport, incobotulinumtoxinA as Xeomin, and prabotulinumtoxinA as Jeuveau.
- Botulinum toxin type B: Like type A, type B is used commercially in medical industries. Botulinum toxin type B is RimabotulinumtoxinB. RimabotulinumtoxinB is marketed as Myobloc.