INTRALINE FOR MEN® 20 mg/ml - 2 x 1.0 ml
- Helps correct deep wrinkles, frown lines, and forehead lines, or contours the mandible or other areas of the face.
- Made especially for men and their unique aesthetic needs.
- Made of hyaluronic acid, with spherification technology to create a high molecular density.
- Provides smooth, natural-looking results.
Sodium hyaluronate, cross-linked 20 mg/ml; Sodium chloride solution; Physiological buffer.
- Sodium hyaluronate: holds moisture within the skin to restore volume.
- Before use, check expiry date and integrity of syringe and needle. Do not use if package has been opened or damaged.
- Check patient's medical background to ensure there are no contraindications. Inform patient of indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions. Inform patients of the need for additional treatments to achieve and sustain the maximum desired result.
- Determine patient's need for pain relief.
- Use strict aseptic technique.
- To assemble needle and syringe, first remove tip cap. Refer to product instruction leaflet for pictures.
- Using thumb and forefinger, hold both glass syringe barrel and luer-lock adapter firmly, and grasp needle inside needle protector with the other hand.
- Push and rotate firmly to mount needle.
- Remove needle protector using straight, forward motion.
- Inject intradermally into the deep layer of the dermis or surface layer of the subcutis, under the wrinkle or fold, using a needle.
- Use the customary intradermal injection technique.
- Observe general precautions for intradermal injections.
- Only for use by properly trained and qualified physicians or authorized staff members.
- Contains traces of the cross-linking agent BDDE. In rare cases, this can irritate the dermis.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Do not inject into bloodstream.
- Do not inject directly adjacent to permanent implant or in connection with other ongoing or planned skin treatments in the same area, such as laser treatment.
- Do not administer to patients with infections or inflammations in the treatment area.
- Injections could reactivate a latent herpes simplex virus or cause angioedema-type swelling.
- Patient is more likely to experience bruising or bleeding at the injection site if they are using substances directly affecting platelet function, such as aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Not tested on pregnant women.
- Not tested on breastfeeding women.
- Not tested on children.
- Do not administer to patients with acute or chronic skin disease or inflammation close to the treatment area, such as pimples, rashes, or hives.
- Do not administer to patients with bleeding disorders or who are taking thrombolytics or anticoagulants.
- Breaks down naturally over time to be reabsorbed by surrounding tissue. The time it takes depends on patient and on implant site.
- For a week after treatment, or while reactions have not yet healed, patient should not expose the treated area to extreme temperatures, such as cold, heat, sunbathing, and solarium.
- For a day or two after treatment, patient should avoid strenuous exercise.
- Patient should not apply makeup before treatment or for twelve hours after treatment.
- Although this dermal filler can smooth out wrinkles and folds, the line will always remain.
- Results are based on correct injection technique.
- Do not treat patients with unrealizable expectations.
- Edema or prolonged swelling. If this occurs, patient should contact their physician.
Short-term reactions may appear shortly after treatment and last up to seven days for skin injections or fourteen days for lip injections. These may not be all the possible side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is INTRALINE FOR MEN®?
This dermal filler is made of hyaluronic acid modified using spherification technology, giving it a high molecular density versus those with an angular, rhomboid molecular structure. Use this filler to correct men's deep wrinkles and lines or for mandible and facial contouring.
When should I use this dermal filler?
- Lasts up to twelve months.
- To maintain results, readminister about once a year.
Why do doctors use this dermal filler?
Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other doctors use this dermal filler to correct wrinkles or restore volume to men's skin. The filler is suitable for correcting deep-set wrinkles, frown lines, or forehead lines; for facial contouring of the chin, jawline, or mandible; or for lip augmentation or nose augmentation. Specially designed for men, this dermal filler can restore volume while maintaining masculinity.
How does INTRALINE FOR MEN® work?
This dermal filler is made of hyaluronic acid, which holds moisture within the skin. This can help add or restore volume to a facial area, supporting the skin so wrinkles are less visible. This particular hyaluronic acid is modified using spherification technology, creating more spherical particles of hyaluronic acid versus their usual, more angular, shape. This allows the particles to pack in closer, creating a more dense hyaluronic acid that can effectively restore volume to men's skin.
When and how do I use INTRALINE FOR MEN®?
How do I use this medical device?
Administer these injections about once a year to maintain results. To use this dermal filler, inject the gel intradermally into the deep dermal layer or surface layer of the subcutis.
- Inject this dermal filler once a year.
- Inject using a needle.
- Inject into the deep dermal layer or surface layer of the subcutis.
Can this dermal filler be combined with other treatments?
You should not combine this hyaluronic acid filler with other fillers or administer in conjunction with other treatments such as laser treatments.
How do I store INTRALINE FOR MEN®?
Store at a temperature of 2° to 25° C (36° to 77° F). Do not allow product to freeze. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Where can I buy INTRALINE FOR MEN®?
You can buy INTRALINE FOR MEN® online at Doctor Medica by choosing a quantity and adding to cart. You can also phone a helpful customer service associate to order this dermal filler or other cosmetic and medical supplies.
INTRALINE FOR MEN® Website
Intraline Corporate Website
More Hyaluronic Acid Information
Through Doctormedica.co, cosmetic and orthopaedic products are offered wholesale to licensed practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Go to Doctormedica.co, call 1-866-343-2413, or e-mail info@Doctormedica.co for more information.
*Doctor Medica offers only genuine products from the original manufacturers. All brands listed here are the trademarks of their respective owners and Doctor Medica is not affiliated with them in any way.