Procure Neauvia to Help Your Patients
What is Neauvia?
Neauvia is a dermal filler brand developed by MatexLab SA, a medical aesthetic company based in Lugano, Switzerland specialized in providing hyaluronic acid injectables and cosmeceutical products. Neauvia products are unique in their composition, manufacturing process and purity. Several Neauvia products are a composite of space-filling and biostimulating agents that work two ways to correct facial volume loss. Not only that, the primary ingredient in all Neauvia products, hyaluronic acid (HA), is derived from a non-animal and non-pathogenic source and cross-linked with polyethylene glycol (PEG).
What products does the Neauvia brand consist of?
What conditions/problems can Neauvia products treat?
- Neauvia Organic Hydro Deluxe: Stretch marks, volume loss of hands, and sagging knees, elbows, neck, and shoulders
- Neauvia Organic Intense: Deep skin depressions including deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds in moderately to strongly aged skin and volume loss in nose, cheeks, and chin
- Neauvia Organic Intense Flux: Volume loss in deep tissues in moderate to strongly aged skin
- Neauvia Organic Intense LV: Deep skin depressions including nasolabial folds and deep wrinkles in moderately to strongly aged skin and volume loss in nose, chin, and cheeks
- Neauvia Organic Intense Lips: Lip augmentation and remodeling
- Neauvia Organic Intense Rheology: Fine lines, superficial wrinkles, volume loss in hands, lip augmentation and contouring
- Neauvia Organic Intense Rose: Soft tissue correction, tissue augmentation, and lipodystrophy correction
- Neauvia Organic Stimulate: Deep skin depressions including deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds, acne scars, and volume loss in face and hands
How long do the results of these dermal fillers last?
On average, products from the Intense range (Neauvia Intense, Intense Flux, Intense LV, Intense Lips and Intense Rose) are expected to produce results that last for up to 12 months while filler with added biostimulants like Neauvia Stimulate will produce results that last beyond 12 months.
Are Neauvia products safe?
Neauvia products are natural, biomimetic, and non-immunogenic, resulting in an increased tolerability and safety profile. Side effects are typically mild and infrequent. That being said, this product is not suitable for certain patient groups. For one, patients who are hypersensitive to any of the filler’s components are not suitable for Neauvia treatment. Additionally, treatment with Neauvia products is contraindicated in patients with a history of severe allergies with anaphylaxis or multiple allergies should not undergo Neauvia treatment. Lastly, patients who are breastfeeding, pregnant, or below the age of 18 should not receive Neauvia injections. For more safety information on any Neauvia product, including information about the contraindications of these products, refer to its corresponding package insert.
Some of the side effects these products can cause include but are not limited to the following:
- injection site bleeding
- skin redness
- transient discomfort
Is there recovery time associated with the products of this brand?
There is no recovery time necessary after Neauvia treatment, the patient may immediately resume their daily routine after the procedure.
How much do Neauvia products cost?
Neauvia products range in price from $74 to $119, depending on the product and the quantity purchased.