What Is Revolax?Revolax is a brand of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers from the well-known South Korean company Across. The Revolax manufacturer develops and supplies products of the highest quality, paying particular attention to the relevance of new developments in the medical equipment market.
How Does Revolax Treatment Work?Revolax fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body that helps keep the skin hydrated and plump. When Revolax is injected into the skin, the hyaluronic acid binds with water to create a gel-like substance that fills in wrinkles and fine lines, providing volume and smoothing the skin's surface. Hyaluronic acid also helps stimulate collagen production, giving skin firmness and elasticity. Over time, the body gradually integrates the hyaluronic acid into the surrounding tissue, which helps maintain the treatment results.
What Is Revolax Used For?Revolax offers several products within its dermal filler line:
- Revolax Fine: Designed for superficial lines and wrinkles, such as those found around the eyes, and for enhancing lip volume.
- Revolax Deep: Intended for deeper wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, and for creating volume in areas such as the cheeks.
- Revolax Sub-Q: Fillers for deeper skin layers, intended for large-volume treatments, such as filling in hollow areas or enhancing facial contours.
- Revolax Proactive: Fillers of the Proactive line are formulated with antioxidants, amino acids, and minerals to nourish and revitalize the skin.
How to Use Revolax?Facial fillers are injected using needles or special thin cannulas. The products can be injected subcutaneously to fill dermal creases, wrinkles, atrophic scars, and deeper layers to correct nasolabial folds, cheekbones, chin, etc. Before the manipulations, patients must follow the recommendations of the cosmetic surgeon. During preparation, patients are advised to avoid direct sunlight, cigarettes, alcohol, and fatty foods. Immediately before the session, the treated area is cleaned and disinfected, and Revolax is injected into the middle and deep dermal layers. The technique is chosen depending on the desired target, application area, and the type of Revolax product.
How Long Does Revolax Last?A significant advantage of fillers is their biocompatibility with human tissues, eliminating the possibility of gel rejection. In addition, the products are biodegradable and are eliminated from the body over time. The effects obtained through Revolax last for 8 to 12 months.
Is Revolax Safe?Revolax is a Korean brand of dermal fillers certified in Europe. It is a Class III product with CE marking that can be used in the United Kingdom and the European Union because it meets all safety requirements. Rigorous quality controls ensure that residues of BDDE cross-linking agents are removed from the finished product through a thorough dialysis process. Since these fillers (which only verified medical specialists can buy on our website) are designed with the highest purity hyaluronic acid, the risk of complications or rejection of this product by the body is minimal with buying from a reliable Revolax supplier.
ContraindicationsHyaluronic acid injections are not performed during:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Acute Respiratory Infections;
- Taking medications that thin the blood;
- Antibiotic therapy.
Revolax Main and Side EffectsLike any invasive medical product, while providing direct effects, fillers can lead to side effects as well. Let's talk about the main and side effects of Revolax products.
Revolax main effectHyaluronic acid is a natural body substance that helps the skin to be hydrated and healthy. When used as a filler, the hyaluronic acid in Revolax fillers attracts and keeps moisture, plumping up the skin and reducing wrinkles and fine lines. As confirmed by Revolax customer reviews, injections also increase elasticity, moisturize, and improve the overall skin condition.
Revolax side effectsLike any medical procedure, Revolax can have side effects.
- Swelling. A common side effect of Revolax treatment. This usually subsides within a few days.
- Redness. Some people may experience redness around the injection site, which disappears within a few hours to a few days.
- Bruising. Bruising may occur at the injection site and can last up to a week.
- Itching or discomfort. Some people may experience itching or discomfort at the injection site.
- Infection. Although rare, there is a risk of infection with any injectable treatment.
- Allergic reaction. Possible in rare cases. Signs may include difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat, and hives.
Revolax AftercareAfter administering Revolax, patients may experience minor side effects (if any). They should be advised to monitor the treated area and take the following actions to reduce their severity:
- Encourage patients to consume fresh pineapple, as it contains an enzyme with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Recommend applying Arnica gel to the affected area to promote faster healing.
- Advise patients to avoid consuming alcohol for 1–2 days after the injection.
- Instruct patients to wait 24 hours after the appointment before applying make-up to prevent irritation.
- Suggest using ice packs to the affected area to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Caution patients against vigorous exercise for 1–2 days after the injection.
What Is Revolax Made Of?Among the main Revolax ingredients is non-animal-sourced hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body. Revolax uses patented cross-linking technology to create a strong, stable gel for various cosmetic applications. The gel is biodegradable and can be broken down naturally by the body over time. Revolax may also contain lidocaine (depending on the product); a local anesthetic that can help reduce discomfort during the injection process. The product itself comes in a syringe containing hyaluronic acid. Revolax without lidocaine has a 20 mg/ml hyaluronic acid concentration; with lidocaine, it is 24 mg/ml.