YVOIRE® CLASSIC S 22 mg/ml 1.0 ml
- Helps reduce the look of moderate facial wrinkles and plumps lips.
- Has small particles for a smooth, natural look.
- Hyaluronic acid helps restore moisture and volume while stimulating collagen.
- Unique syringe for comfort, with plunger rod that rotates 360°.
- Suitable for aging skin.
Crosslinked hyaluronic acid 22 mg/ml and phosphate buffered saline q.s.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain moisture in skin, adding volume to smooth the look of wrinkles.
- Explain to patient the indications, contraindications, and potential adverse events.
- Ensure product's sterility is intact. Check shelf life on product label.
- Remove sanitary paper from back of blister.
- Take one needle out of package and remove its cap.
- Remove tip cap from syringe.
- Carefully screw needle clockwise onto luer-lock of syringe to attach. Tighten to ensure needle is not loose.
- Force off needle sheath to remove.
- Disinfect injection site using appropriate antiseptic solution.
- Place index and middle fingers on backstopper of syringe. Push plunger rod with thumb, applying appropriate pressure. Plunger rod can rotate 360° without separating from syringe.
- Inject slowly using the linear threading, serial puncture, or combination of these two injection techniques. Maintain even pressure on the plunger rod. The dose will depend on the particular site you are treating. Refer to syringe gradation to check how much you have injected.
- Massage injection area to ensure even distribution.
- Properly dispose of syringe, needle, and any unused dermal filler.
- Only doctors fully trained in this type of procedure, with understanding of facial tissue anatomy and injection techniques, should administer this dermal filler.
- Hyaluronic acid is incompatible with and may cause precipitation with benzalkonium chloride, chlorohexidine, or any other disinfectant tertiary ammonium. Do not store this filler with these substances or allow the filler to contact devices disinfected with these substances.
- Patient should avoid wearing makeup for twelve hours after the injection.
- For two weeks after the injection, patient should protect skin from prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV radiation, gels, sauna bath, or sweating bath.
- Before and after the treatment, patient should avoid consuming alcoholic beverages, anti-inflammatory drugs, anticoagulants, and metabolism-boosting products.
- Do not inject this filler into a vein. There is a risk of vascular shutdown, leading to tissue necrosis (tissue death).
- Do not use if patient tends to have hypertrophic scars.
- Do not use if patient has a history of streptococcal disease.
- Do not use if patient has a hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid or any other ingredient in this dermal filler.
- Do not use if patient has a history of severe allergies or anaphylaxis.
- Do not use if patient has a bleeding disorder.
- Do not use if patient is pregnant.
- Do not use if patient is breastfeeding.
- Do not use if patient is a child.
- Do not inject into an infected or inflamed area.
- Do not inject concurrently with laser therapy, chemical peeling, or other peeling procedures. Wait until inflammation or infection has resolved.
- If patient has a history of herpetic eruption, they may experience a recurrence of herpes after injection.
- Do not reuse this filler. There is the potential for infection.
- If you notice any impurities near the rubber stopper or inside the syringe, dispose of the filled syringe.
- Do not use the needle if its packaging is damaged.
- Do not freeze. If the filler has been frozen, discard.
- Discard filler or needle if they are past their expiry date.
- The manufacturer has not established safety and performance in the case of sensitivity to keloid formation, hyperpigmentation, or hypertrophic scarring.
- Use only for facial tissue augmentation.
- There is no clinical data on efficacy and tolerance in areas already treated with other fillers.
- Use caution near areas with limited circulation or tissue support.
- If there is a whitish color or other discoloration in the injection area, stop injection immediately and massage the area until normal color returns.
- Avoid pricking yourself with the needle during the procedure.
- Do not apply unnecessary force while injecting. This may bend or damage the needle.
- Noting bevel direction will help with a more elaborate procedure.
- Inflammation with stinging, pain, fever, erythema (redness), edema (swelling), and similar symptoms. These may last for about a week.
Adverse events may occur immediately after injection or much later. If inflammation persists longer than a week, or other adverse events occur, patient should consult their doctor immediately for treatment. These may not be all the possible side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is YVOIRE® CLASSIC S?
This dermal filler helps correct the look of moderate facial wrinkles. The hyaluronic acid in this filler is made of small, uniform particles distributed throughout the gel with highly-concentrated linear hyaluronic acid between. This gives the filler a smooth consistency for a more natural look. Use this dermal filler for facial augmentation or lip augmentation.
When should I use this dermal filler?
- The results of this filler usually last about a year.
- Your patients should return about once a year to maintain their results.
Why do doctors use this dermal filler?
Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other doctors use this dermal filler to correct the look of moderate facial wrinkles and lines or for lip augmentation. This helps smooth the look of aging skin for a more youthful appearance. The unique syringe design helps make treatment more comfortable for the doctor injecting.
How does YVOIRE® CLASSIC S work?
This dermal filler is made with hyaluronic acid in small, uniform particles surrounded by a highly-concentrated linear hyaluronic acid. This helps give a smoother and therefore more natural look to skin. The hyaluronic acid holds moisture within the dermis, adding or restoring volume, and can also help stimulate collagen growth. This helps support the skin, reducing the look of wrinkles.
When and how do I use YVOIRE® CLASSIC S?
How do I use this dermal filler?
Administer this hyaluronic acid filler about once a year to help maintain results. Inject the filler into the dermis or lip mucosa then gently massage to ensure even distribution.
- Administer about once a year.
- Inject into dermis or lip using a needle.
- Gently massage to evenly distribute the filler.
Can this dermal filler be combined with other treatments?
The effect of combining this filler with another filler is unknown. Do not inject into an area with a permanent filler. Do not combine with laser, chemical peel, or similar treatments.
How do I store YVOIRE® CLASSIC S
Store at 2° to 25° C. Keep in a hermetic container away from light. The shelf life of this product is 24 months.
Where can I buy YVOIRE® CLASSIC S?
You can buy YVOIRE® CLASSIC S online at Doctor Medica by choosing a quantity and adding to cart. You can also phone a helpful customer service associate to order this dermal filler or other cosmetic and medical supplies.
YVOIRE® CLASSIC S Website
LG Life Sciences Corporate Website
More Hyaluronic Acid Information
Through Doctormedica.co, cosmetic and orthopaedic products are offered wholesale to licensed practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Go to Doctormedica.co, call 1-866-343-2413, or e-mail info@Doctormedica.co for more information.
*Doctor Medica offers only genuine products from the original manufacturers. All brands listed here are the trademarks of their respective owners and Doctor Medica is not affiliated with them in any way.