YVOIRE® CONTOUR 22 mg/ml - 2.0 ml
- Helps restore volume to aging facial features and smooths the look of deep wrinkles.
- Contains a combination of small and large particles for a smooth, natural look.
- Hyaluronic acid helps restore volume using moisture, stimulating collagen growth for elasticity.
- Unique syringe design is comfortable to use.
- Suitable for aging skin with volume loss.
Crosslinked hyaluronic acid 22 mg/ml and phosphate buffered saline q.s.
- Hyaluronic acid: Holds moisture within the skin to restore volume.
- Remove outer box.
- Ensure the sterile packaging is intact before use and check the shelf life. Throw out if damaged or expired.
- Inform patient of possible adverse events, indications, and contraindications.
- Remove sanitary paper from back of blister.
- Take out one needle and remove cap.
- Hold bracket cap at end of syringe and take tip cap off of syringe.
- Carefully screw needle onto luer-lock of syringe, turning clockwise. Tighten so needle is not loose.
- Force needle sheaf off to remove.
- Use an appropriate antiseptic solution to sanitize the injection site.
- Place index and middle fingers on backstopper. Using thumb, apply appropriate pressure to push plunger rod.
- Inject slowly into the subcutaneous or supraperiosteal layers using an appropriate administration method, including linear threading, serial puncture, or a combination of these two injection techniques. Take note of syringe gradation but dose differs depending on area treated.
- Keep even pressure on the plunger rod during injection.
- Remember bevel direction for a more elaborate procedure.
- If you notice a whitish color or other discoloration in the injection area, stop the injection and massage the area until a normal color returns.
- After injection, gently massage the injection area.
- Properly dispose of needle and syringe after use.
- Not for intravenous injection. Injection into blood vessels could cause vascular shutdown, leading to tissue necrosis (tissue death).
- Not for use in patients who tend to have hypertrophic scars.
- Not for use in patients with a history of streptococcal disease.
- Not for use in patients with a hyaluronic acid hypersensitivity.
- Not for use in pregnant women.
- Not for use in breastfeeding women.
- Not for use in children.
- Not for injection into inflamed or infected areas.
- Not for use with laser therapy, chemical peeling, or other peeling treatments.
- Do not inject until infection or inflammation is resolved or under control.
- Not for use in patients with a history of sensitivity to ingredients of this filler.
- Not for use in patients with a history of severe allergy or anaphylaxis.
- Not for use in patients with a bleeding disorder.
- If patient has a history of herpetic eruption, they may experience a recurrence of herpes.
- Do not reuse the filler. There is the potential for infection.
- If you notice any impurities near the rubber stopper inside the syringe, discard.
- Do not use needle if needle packaging is damaged.
- Do not freeze. If filler has been frozen, discard.
- The manufacturer has not established this filler's safety and performance with sensitivity to keloid formation, hyperpigmentation, or hypertrophic scarring.
- There is no clinical data on efficacy and tolerance when product is injected in areas with another filler already present.
- For use only in facial tissue augmentation.
- Use caution injecting near areas with limited tissue support or circulation.
- Avoid pricking yourself with needle during procedure.
- Apply only the necessary amount of force while injecting since too much force could bend or damage the needle.
- For use by a doctor fully trained in procedures relating to this product, with understanding of facial tissue and injection techniques.
- The hyaluronic acid in this filler is incompatible with disinfectant tertiary ammonium, including benzalkonium chloride and chlorhexidine. Do not store the filler with these substances or allow it to contact devices used with these substances.
- For twelve hours after injection, patient should avoid using makeup.
- For two weeks after injection, patient should protect skin from prolonged sunlight, UV, gels, sauna bath, and sweating bath.
- Before and after the treatment, patient should avoid alcoholic beverages, anti-inflammatory drugs, anticoagulants, and metabolism-boosting products.
- Because the plunger rod rotates 360°, it does not separate from syringe.
- Inflammation with stinging, pain, fever, erythema (redness), edema (swelling), or other symptoms.
Side effects can occur immediately after injection or later. If inflammation lasts longer than a week, or other adverse events occur, patient should contact a physician immediately for treatment. These may not be all the possible side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is YVOIRE® CONTOUR?
This dermal filler helps correct the appearance of deep wrinkles and provides volume augmentation. The hyaluronic acid combines fine and large particles, with a gel to fill the gaps, giving the filler high cohesiveness and a smooth texture. This helps lift skin with a natural look.
When should I use this dermal filler?
- The results of this dermal filler usually last about a year.
- Your patients should return for another treatment about once a year to maintain their results.
Why do doctors use this dermal filler?
Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other doctors use this dermal filler to restore or augment facial volume, lifting and filling deeply-wrinkled skin. This helps give skin a more uplifted and smoother appearance for a more youthful look. Some doctors choose this filler because the specially-designed syringe is comfortable to use.
How does YVOIRE® CONTOUR work?
The hyaluronic acid in this dermal filler combines large and fine particles with a gel filing in the gaps. This gives the filler a cohesive structure and smooth texture, able to restore volume with a natural look. Hyaluronic acid works by holding moisture within the dermis, increasing volume, and by stimulating collagen growth for greater elasticity.
When and how do I use YVOIRE® CONTOUR?
How do I use this dermal filler?
You should inject this dermal filler about once a year to restore and maintain facial volume. Using a needle, inject the filler gel into the subcutaneous or supraperiosteal layers, then gently massage the treated area to ensure the filler is evenly distributed.
- Inject about once a year.
- Using a needle, inject into subcutaneous or supraperiosteal layer.
- Gently massage the treated area to contour.
Can this dermal filler be combined with other treatments?
The manufacturer has not studied the effect of combining this filler with other filler brands and types. You should not inject this filler into an area containing a permanent filler. Do not use this product in conjunction with laser, chemical peel, or similar esthetic treatments.
How do I store YVOIRE® CONTOUR?
Store at 2° to 25° C, in a hermetic container free from light. The shelf life of this filler is 24 months.
Where can I buy YVOIRE® CONTOUR?
You can buy YVOIRE® CONTOUR online at Doctor Medica by choosing a quantity and adding to cart. You can also phone a helpful customer service associate to order this dermal filler or other cosmetic and medical supplies.
YVOIRE® CONTOUR Website
LG Life Sciences Corporate Website
More Filler Injection Information
Through Doctormedica.co, cosmetic and orthopaedic products are offered wholesale to licensed practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Go to Doctormedica.co, call 1-866-343-2413, or e-mail info@Doctormedica.co for more information.
*Doctor Medica offers only genuine products from the original manufacturers. All brands listed here are the trademarks of their respective owners and Doctor Medica is not affiliated with them in any way.