ZO® RADICAL NIGHT REPAIR 1-60ml pump dispenser tube
|1 - 5||$ 169|
|6 - 10||$ 159|
|11 - 20||$ 154|
ZO® RADICAL NIGHT REPAIR Brightens Skin and evens tone, soothing and calming. ZO® 10%
- Stable, water-free formula for maximum benefit.
- Helps brighten skin and reduce the look of hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone.
- Antioxidant to help protect skin from free radical damage.
- Calms and soothes irritated skin.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Water (Aqua), Retinol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, BHA, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Zea Mays Oil, Beta-Carotene.
- High-potency microencapsulated retinol: Helps stimulate collagen growth and skin renewal for a more even skin tone.
- Vitamins C, E and A, edelweiss and marubium vulgare plant stem cells: Antioxidant protection to help prevent damage and premature aging.
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum (sichuan pepper) fruit extract, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract: Anti-irritant properties to help reduce inflammation and redness, for an improved skin tone.
- Glycerin and plukenetia volubilis seed oil: Essential lipids help hydrate and restore the skin barrier, correcting dull, dry skin.
- Clean and dry skin.
- Dispense two or three pumps of retinol treatment onto fingertips.
- Gently massage over skin, covering face and neck but avoiding the eyes.
- Avoid using this skin treatment if allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Do not use if breastfeeding.
- Do not combine this treatment with prescription acne medication.
- Keep out of the eyes; rinse thoroughly with cool water if necessary.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If rash or irritation develop and persist, stop using this product.
- Product may make skin more sun-sensitive so apply an SPF 30 sunscreen daily.
- Do not use within seven days after a chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment.
- Do not use another product on top of this retinol treatment.
- Skin dryness
- Skin irritation
- Skin peeling
- Skin rash
Within three to seven days of first using this retinol treatment, some dryness, irritation, and peeling may develop, but this is normal as damaged skin cells are shed. If skin irritation or rash develop and persist, stop using this treatment. These may not be all the possible side effects.
This is a potent skin treatment with 1% retinol concentration. This retinol treatment targets signs of damage, such as hyperpigmentation and wrinkles, on aged, UV-damaged skin.
- Use this treatment at night, half an hour before going to bed.
- Start using this retinol treatment every other night, then gradually increase to every night as skin tolerates.
Dermatologists and plastic surgeons may recommend this retinol treatment to patients who have signs of aging and UV damage, such as age spots, other hyperpigmentation, and wrinkles.
The main ingredient in this skin treatment, the high-potency retinol, helps exfoliate skin, stimulating renewal and collagen growth to improve skin tone. Other ingredients help reduce redness and irritation, moisturize, and offer antioxidant protection to help maintain youthful-looking skin.
Start by using this retinol treatment on alternate days, then gradually increase to daily as skin tolerates. Apply it at night, about half an hour before bedtime. Ensure skin is clean, then dispense two or three pumps of treatment onto your fingertips. Then, gently massage the treatment into your skin, covering your entire face and neck but avoiding your eyes. Be sure not to apply any other products after the treatment.
- Clean and dry your skin.
- Dispense two or three pumps of treatment onto your fingertips.
- Gently massage the treatment into your skin, being careful to avoid your eyes.
Do not combine this treatment with prescription acne treatments. Do not apply any other products, ZO® or otherwise, to skin before or after applying this retinol treatment. Wait at least seven days after a chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment before using this retinol treatment.
Store this treatment at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children.
You can buy ZO® RADICAL NIGHT REPAIR online at Doctor Medica by choosing a quantity and adding to cart. You can also phone a helpful customer service associate to order this retinol treatment or other cosmetic and medical supplies.
ZO® RADICAL NIGHT REPAIR Website
ZO Skin Health Corporate Website
More Retinoids Information
Through Doctormedica.co, cosmetic and orthopaedic products are offered wholesale to licensed practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Go to Doctormedica.co, call 1-866-343-2413, or e-mail info@Doctormedica.co for more information.
*Doctor Medica offers only genuine products from the original manufacturers. All brands listed here are the trademarks of their respective owners and Doctor Medica is not affiliated with them in any way.