ZO® WRINKLE + TEXTURE REPAIR 1-50ml bottle
|1 - 5||$ 159|
|6 - 10||$ 149|
|11 - 20||$ 144|
ZO® WRINKLE + TEXTURE REPAIR Helps reduce the apperance of lines and wrinkles. Supports the apperance of smooth skin texture, helps retain hydration
- Helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps support a more even skin tone.
- Anti-irritant and antioxidant properties to help soothe and protect skin.
- Helps support skin renewal.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Retinol, Acrylamide/ Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Nylon-12, Lecithin, Carbomer, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed, Polyisobutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Hydroxide, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Disodium EDTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Cyclotrisiloxane, BHT, Linalyl Acetate, Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, BHA, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ethyl Nicotinate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, P-Menthanone, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cis-Ocimene (Z-3, 7-Dimethyl-1,3,6-Octatriene), 4-Terpineol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).
- High-potency vitamin A: Helps stimulate skin renewal.
- Buddleja stem cells: Antioxidant and anti-irritant properties to help protect and soothe skin.
- Hydrolyzed sericin: Helps stimulate hyaluronic acid and collagen production.
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Help soothe skin irritation.
- Beta-glucan: Helps protect DNA from damage.
- Vitamins C and E: Antioxidants to help protect skin cells.
- For a less-aggressive treatment, mix equal parts of this skin lotion with Ommerse® Renewal Creme or Restoracalm™.
- Dispense one or two pumps of skin lotion onto fingertips.
- Apply the vitamin A lotion evenly to the face and other desired areas.
- Avoid using this skin cream if allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Do not use if breastfeeding.
- Do not use with any prescription acne medication.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the eyes, rinsing thoroughly with cool water if necessary.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If experiencing persistent skin rash and irritation, patient should stop using this skin lotion and contact a physician.
- If skin irritation persists, temporarily stop using this skin lotion, then once the irritation subsides, start using the lotion again gradually.
- May increase skin’s sun sensitivity, so wear a sunscreen daily.
- Because this is a potent vitamin A treatment, it may lead to variable degrees of reaction.
- Skin irritation
- Sun sensitivity
Dryness, irritation, and peeling may develop three to seven days after first using this skin lotion, but these side effects should diminish. If skin irritation persists, temporarily stop using this product and gradually begin again after side effects subside. If skin rash and irritation develop and persist, stop using this skin lotion and consult a physician. These may not be all the possible side effects.
This is a high-potency retinol lotion with a lightweight formula. Use this lotion on wrinkled skin to help soothe and reduce signs of aging.
- Wait at least three or four days after finishing a prescription acne medication before using this product.
- Start by using this lotion twice a week, then gradually increase to every other day as skin tolerates.
Dermatologists and plastic surgeons may recommend this skin lotion to their patients who have wrinkles and other signs of aging.
The vitamin A in this skin lotion helps stimulate skin cell turnover and renewal, exfoliating damaged cells. Sericin helps stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid growth to reduce the look of wrinkles while beta-glucan helps protect DNA. Other ingredients help reduce skin irritation and act as antioxidants to soothe and protect skin from environmental damage.
Start by using this vitamin A lotion twice a week, then gradually increase to every other day as your skin tolerates. If desired, mix even parts lotion with Ommerse® Renewal Crème or Restoracalm™. Dispense one or two pumps of skin lotion onto your fingertips, then apply evenly over your face or other areas affected by signs of aging.
- If desired, mix this skin lotion with Ommerse® Renewal Crème or Restoracalm™.
- Dispense one or two pumps of vitamin A lotion onto your fingertips and apply evenly over your face and other desired areas.
If desired, you can mix this lotion with Ommerse® Renewal Crème or Restoracalm™ for a less-aggressive treatment. Avoid using this vitamin A lotion at the same time as acne prescription medication, and wait at least three or four days after finishing the treatment before beginning to use this lotion.
Store this vitamin A lotion at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
You can buy ZO® Wrinkle + Texture Repair online at Doctor Medica by choosing a quantity and adding to cart. You can also phone a helpful customer service associate to order this skin lotion or other cosmetic and medical supplies.
ZO® Wrinkle + Texture Repair Website
ZO Skin Health Corporate Website
More Vitamin A Information
Through Doctormedica.co, cosmetic and orthopaedic products are offered wholesale to licensed practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Go to Doctormedica.co, call 1-866-343-2413, or e-mail info@Doctormedica.co for more information.
*Doctor Medica offers only genuine products from the original manufacturers. All brands listed here are the trademarks of their respective owners and Doctor Medica is not affiliated with them in any way.