ZO® 10% VITAMIN C SELF-ACTIVATING
|1 - 5
|6 - 10
|11 - 20
ZO® 10% VITAMIN C SELF-ACTIVATING Minamises skin discolouration, antioxidant. Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce the look of skin discoloration.
- Helps prevent new pigment formation.
- Contains antioxidants to help protect skin from environmental triggers that cause pigmentation.
- Helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Amara Peel Oil, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Limonene, Citral.
- Ascorbic Acid 10%: Helps even skin tone and brighten complexion by exfoliating surface pigmentation.
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Helps prevent new pigment from forming.
- Tocopheryl acetate & coenzyme-Q10: Act as antioxidants to help protect skin.
- Squalane: Helps hydrate skin by mimicking the body’s natural moisturizers.
- Clean and dry the skin.
- Before applying any other products, dispense two or three pumps of serum onto fingertips.
- Gently massage the vitamin C serum into the skin.
- Avoid using this serum if allergic to any of its ingredients.
- There is no information about use of this product during pregnancy.
- There is no information about use of this product during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the eyes; rinse thoroughly with cool water if necessary.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If rash or irritation develop, stop using this product and contact a physician.
- Product may make skin more sun-sensitive so apply a sunscreen.
Side effects can include:
- Slight redness
- Stinging sensation
- Skin irritation
- Sun sensitivity
It is normal to feel slight redness and stinging after applying vitamin C, and these feelings should subside. If skin irritation or rash develop, stop using this product and contact a physician. This skin serum should not generally cause any severe side effects. These may not be all the possible side effects.
This is a potent, stabilized, and pure vitamin C serum with a 10% concentration. The serum can help brighten skin affected by hyperpigmentation and improve the texture of wrinkles.
- Use this serum in the morning and evening, as directed by a doctor.
- Start using this serum gradually and increase frequency as skin tolerates.
- Use the vitamin C serum after cleansing and before applying any other product.
Dermatologists and plastic surgeons may recommend this vitamin C serum to patients who have age spots or other hyperpigmentation from aging or sun damage. Doctors may also recommend this serum to patients who have fine lines and wrinkles.
The vitamin C and other ingredients in this serum help exfoliate the skin, which removes damaged, pigmented skin; brighten the complexion; reduce the formation of new pigment; moisturize the skin; and act as antioxidants to help protect skin from free radicals in the environment that can trigger damage.
Start by using this skin serum gradually, then as the skin tolerates, use the serum twice a day, in the morning and evening, or as directed by a physician. Always apply the vitamin C serum after cleansing and drying skin but before applying any other skin care products. Dispense two or three pumps of serum onto the fingertips, then gently massage the serum into the skin, covering the entire face and neck but avoiding the eyes.
- Clean and dry your skin.
- Dispense two or three pumps of serum onto your fingertips.
- Gently massage the serum into your skin, being careful to avoid your eyes.
- Apply other skin care products as needed.
Use this skin serum with other ZO® products or other skin care products. Always apply the vitamin C serum first before applying any other product.
Store this skin serum at room temperature, 68º to 77º F (20º to 25º C). Avoid extreme temperatures above 140º F (40º C). Keep out of the reach of children.
You can buy ZO® OSSENTIAL® C-BRIGHT SERUM 10% VITAMIN C online at Doctor Medica by choosing a quantity and adding to cart. You can also phone a helpful customer service associate to order this vitamin C serum or other cosmetic and medical supplies.
Through Doctormedica.co, cosmetic and orthopaedic products are offered wholesale to licensed practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Go to Doctormedica.co, call 1-866-343-2413, or e-mail [email protected] for more information.
*Doctor Medica offers only genuine products from the original manufacturers. All brands listed here are the trademarks of their respective owners and Doctor Medica is not affiliated with them in any way.