Disclaimer: Profhilo can only be bought and injected by trained aesthetic doctors or other certified members of the medical profession. Do not use it independently without proper training - this may cause various health risks.
What Is Profhilo?A few years ago, a revolutionary tool emerged in the battle against dehydrated and sagging skin, quickly becoming a go-to solution for millions of experienced cosmetologists. Profhilo is a revolutionary product for biomodeling skin on the face, neck, and hands. This results from several years of research into hyaluronic acid and its properties. Profhilo is manufactured by IBSA Derma, a dermo-aesthetic brand that is part of the IBSA Group. Profhilo’s composition includes ultrapure hyaluronic acid obtained from the biofermentation process of the Streptococcus zooepidemicus bacterium, valued worldwide as "high-grade" in terms of purity and safety. The product boasts an exclusive patented technology that utilizes a hybrid complex to significantly increase the hyaluronate content in a single syringe to a staggering 64 mg. This is eight times higher than what similar products can offer. The active component of many similar preparations in cosmetology is hyaluronic acid. A specialist must possess in-depth knowledge regarding the types of hyaluronic acid, its functions in the body, and the specifics of its use. This way, they can ensure the effective and safe application of preparations based on it. Profhilo is unique: it combines two forms of hyaluronate:
- 32 mg with high molecular weight;
- 32 mg with low molecular weight.
How Does Profhilo Work?The powerful moisturizing impact of Profhilo is achieved due to the regenerating trophic effect on the epidermis of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. And in turn, high-molecular hyaluronic acid provides a lifting effect due to the accumulation of water molecules around it. As a result, the product has a double impact - lifting and moisturizing simultaneously. Profhilo's technology optimizes the hydro-lifting effect by leveraging the presence of stable hybrid complexes and the interaction of varying levels of endogenous hyaluronic acid. Therefore, it is crucial to understand that Profhilo is not a filler, but a unique biorevitalizer, a new word in aesthetic medicine. The drug aims to optimize the conditions for skin cells’ efficient functioning, such as creating fibroblasts, keratinocytes, and adipocytes' activity, resulting in remarkable skin rejuvenation, elasticity restoration, elimination of sagging and hydration of the skin. Profhilo's effectiveness lies in its ability to integrate various levels of endogenous hyaluronic acid in an equal concentration. This unique formulation combines both high- and low-molecular hybrids of the substance, resulting in a truly powerful treatment. The new patented technology of the stabilized hybrid complex is based on a deep analysis of extensive scientific data on hyaluronic acid. Multilevel dynamic remodeling of the intercellular matrix of the skin, creation of a stable supporting framework with activation of the vital activity of fibroblasts, adipocytes, and keratinocytes - this is Profhilo’s mechanism of action in a concentration of 64 mg of hyaluronic acid in one syringe (32 mg/ml). The main advantages of Profhilo’s application method:
- Significantly fewer procedures compared to traditional biorevitalization.
- Long-lasting effect.
- Starting the processes of restoring each matrix while simultaneously moisturizing the skin.
- Absence of bruises, papules, and other traces of injections.
- The patient benefits from both deep hydration and firming in the shortest amount of time, all done in a gentle manner with maximum benefits that last.
What Is Profhilo Used For?The main zones amenable to correction with the help of Profhilo are:
- The décolleté and neck zone;
- The inner side of the forearm;
- Upper and frontal zones of the face.
- Signs of skin atony;
- Photoaging and chronoaging;
- Network of surface wrinkles;
- Mimic folds;
- Breakage of the epidermal barrier;
- Dryness and dehydration of the skin;
- Loss of definition of the contour of the face oval;
- Dull complexion;
- Sagging of the skin of the face and neck, small wrinkles;
- Uneven tone, pigmentation.
Administration of ProfhiloFive biologically active points on each side of the face are used for painless administration and maximum effectiveness of the drug in patients with different skin and body conditions. These 5 points correspond to 5 areas selected, taking into account the anatomical structure: the absence of large vessels and nerve branches. About ten punctures are required for the neck. They are also marked far from arteries, nerve endings, salivary and thyroid glands, larynx, and trachea. The choice of those points determines the further absence of papules and hematomas as side effects of the procedure. Such an injection system was called the “technique of bioesthetic points” (BAP) and was developed specifically for the Profhilo application. Protocol for conducting the procedure:
- Complete make-up removal of the working area using special products.
- Skin disinfection with antiseptics.
- Local anesthesia of working areas with an anesthetic gel or cream.
- Introducing Profhilo to the previously marked areas.
- Gentle massage of the problem areas to improve lymph product distribution.
Profhilo AftercareAfter the Profhilo procedure, give your patient instructions to avoid the following:
- Touching, rubbing, scratching, or washing the skin for the first 24 hours;
- Visiting a steam room, sauna, bathhouse, or swimming pool for up to a week;
- Exposure to UV rays for up to a week.
How Long Does Profhilo Last?You can typically start seeing the initial results by the second day following the procedure, and it takes around three months for your skin to reach its full color. The effect lasts 8–10 months.
Is Profhilo Safe?If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, have cancer, infectious diseases, diabetes mellitus, poor blood clotting, skin scarring, or if you've damaged the surface of the dermis in the injection areas, or are under 18, the Profhilo biorevitalization procedure is contraindicated.
Profhilo Advantages And Side EffectsThe deafening popularity of the product and the quantity of fantastic Profhilo reviews is because the patient receives a double effect - moisturizing and lifting - in a remarkably quick, gentle, and long-lasting manner.
Profhilo Main EffectDistinctive features of Profhilo:
- The increased concentration of hyaluronic acid in each syringe is 32 mg/ml.
- Optimal balance of high- and low-molecular hyaluronic acid without additional binding elements (pure HA).
- Patented administration system.
- Stimulating fibroblasts’ activity.
- Thoroughly purified hyaluronic acid in the composition of Profhilo does not contain cross-linking agents, i.e., impurities of extraneous chemical components. This reduces the risk of allergic reactions and side effects.