Where can I buy it?
You can buy this injectable at Doctor Medica by choosing a quantity and adding to cart. You can also phone a helpful customer service associate to order this dermal filler or other cosmetic and medical supplies.
- Helps hydrate skin while reducing the look of fine lines.
- Results last up to nine months from just one treatment.
- Created with Vycross technology for a smooth, soft gel.
- Suitable for the face, neck, decolletage, and hands.
Hyaluronic acid 12.0 mg, Lidocaine hydrochloride 3.0 mg, and Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s. 1 ml.
- Hyaluronic acid: holds moisture in the skin to restore volume and smooth the look of fine lines, and helps stimulate collagen growth for improved skin elasticity.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride: an anesthetic to numb skin for greater comfort during treatment.
- Before treatment, inform patient about product indications, contraindications, incompatibilities, and potential undesirable effects or risks, and ensure they are aware of signs and symptoms of potential complications.
- Thoroughly disinfect treatment area.
- The manufacturer recommends using the supplied 32 G 1/2" needle, but it is possible to use a 32 G 3/16" TSK needle. Determine needle length based on injection technique.
- To assemble needle and syringe, first remove tip cap by pulling it straight off the syringe. Refer to product leaflet for diagrams.
- Firmly push provided needle into syringe, screwing gently counterclockwise.
- Twist needle again until it is fully locked and needle cap is positioned correctly.
- Remove protective cap by holding syringe body in one hand, cap in the other hand, and pulling in opposite directions.
- Before injecting, depress plunger rod until gel flows out of needle.
- Inject intradermally.
- After inserting needle and before injecting, slightly withdraw plunger to aspirate and verify the needle is not in a blood vessel.
- Inject gel slowly and apply least amount of pressure necessary.
- If needle is blocked, do not increase pressure. Instead, stop injecting and replace the needle. Otherwise, the needle could disengage or product could leak at luer-lock level and increase risk of vascular compromise.
- If blanching occurs during injection, stop injecting and massage area until normal color returns.
- Degree and duration of correction depend on treated defect, tissue stress at implant site, implant depth, and injection technique.
- Do not overcorrect. Excessive volume may cause tissue necrosis (tissue death) and edema (swelling).
- Massage treated area to ensure gel is uniformly distributed.
- You may have to perform a touch up for achieving optimal correction or a repeat to maintain optimal correction. Wait at least two weeks between injections to ensure side effects resolve.
- Properly dispose of used needles and syringes.
Side effects may be immediate or delayed. If side effects last more than a week, or if other side effects develop, patients should report this to their medical practitioner as soon as possible for treatment. These may not be all the possible side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Product
What is it?
The hyaluronic acid in this dermal filler is created using Vycross technology for a soft, smooth consistency, and the Lidocaine helps make treatment more comfortable. Use this dermal filler to improve skin hydration and elasticity, and to reduce the look of fine lines, on the face, neck, decolletage, and hands.
When should I use this dermal filler?
The results of this dermal filler usually last about six to nine months.
- You should administer injections about once or twice a year to maintain the results.
- This skin-rejuvenating injection requires only one treatment session each time, not a series of treatments.
Why do doctors use this dermal filler?
Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other doctors use this dermal filler to rejuvenate the look of aging skin. This hyaluronic acid injectable can help reduce the look of fine lines while rehydrating skin and improving skin elasticity. Use this injectable on the face, neck, decolletage, or hands.
How does it work?
This dermal filler contains hyaluronic acid, which holds moisture within the skin. This increases volume to reduce the look of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid can also help stimulate collagen growth, improving skin elasticity.
When and how do I use it?
Administer these injections about once or twice a year to maintain the treatment results. Inject this filler into the dermis.
- Inject this filler about every six to nine months.
- Inject using a needle.
- Administer intradermally.
Can this dermal filler be combined with other treatments?
Do not inject this filler into a location with a permanent implant. The effect of combining different brands of dermal fillers is unknown.
How do I store it?
Store between 2° C and 25° C. Fragile.
Through doctormedica.co, cosmetic and orthopaedic medications are offered wholesale to licensed practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Go to doctormedica.co, call 1-866-343-2413, or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
*Doctor Medica offers only genuine products manufactured by Allergan. All brands listed here are the trademarks of their respective owners and Doctor Medica is not affiliated with them in any way.