What Is Silhouette Thread Lift and How Does It Work?Silhouette Thread Lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment designed to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face, neck, and other body areas. It involves using biodegradable threads inserted under the skin to pull and lift the skin into a more youthful position. The threads are made of polylactic acid, used for many years in medical implants. The procedure begins with applying a local anesthetic to numb the treatment area. Then the threads are inserted under the skin using a fine needle. Once the threads are in place, the practitioner gently pulls them to lift and reposition the skin. The threads have small cones or barbs that anchor them to the skin, creating a supportive structure that helps to maintain the lift. Over time, the body gradually absorbed the threads, but they continue to stimulate collagen production, improving skin elasticity and firmness.
What Are Silhouette Threads Used For?Silhouette threads are primarily used for non-surgical facelifts and skin rejuvenation. They are designed to lift and tighten sagging skin, improve skin texture and elasticity, and restore a youthful appearance to the face and neck. Specifically, Silhouette threads can be used to treat:
- Sagging cheeks;
- Nasolabial folds;
- Marionette lines;
- Brow ptosis;
- Sagging skin on the neck;
- Loose skin on the arms, thighs, and other body areas.
How Long Do Silhouette Threads Last?The procedure duration varies between 30 minutes and an hour, depending on the number of areas being treated, and it does not require any prior preparation. Moreover, the procedure is carried out without any incisions or skin tightening. The results of a Silhouette Thread Lift can last up to two years, and then be repeated to maintain the desired level of lift. Many beauty therapists and their clients have confirmed this through multiple Silhouette Threads reviews.
Is Silhouette Thread Lifting Safe?Like any invasive treatment, there are risks associated with Silhouette threads. However, under the supervision of a qualified and experienced medical professional, the procedure is generally considered safe. It is essential to remember that Silhouette threads may not be a perfect choice for everyone, and individuals with specific health conditions or allergic reactions should avoid the procedure. Acquiring threads from an untrustworthy Silhouette Soft wholesaler or using them without medical education or experience can substantially threaten one's health.
Silhouette Threads BenefitsSome of the main benefits of Silhouette threads include:
- Reliable fixation. Cones on the surface of the thread secure it in the subcutaneous fat layer, thereby preventing the thread from shifting. The cones are like anchor points that mechanically hold the tissue in place.
- Powerful biorevitalization effect. Silhouette SOFT threads contain 100% polylactic acid, one of the most potent bio-revitalizing agents. When the thread is in the skin, polylactic acid diffuses into the tissue, providing additional hydration and activation of cell renewal processes, which provides the effect of rejuvenation and prevention of further aging.
- Collagen framework formation. The implanted sutures are entirely resorbed by the end of 18 months, forming a connective-tissue skeleton, which will hold the lifted tissue for a long time after resorption of the sutures without distorting the natural facial features.
- Versatility. Silhouette Soft threads are available in several forms with different numbers of cones. Each thread can have from 8 to 16 cones. Due to this feature, any facial area can be aesthetically corrected.
- Reasonable cost. Compared to traditional facelift procedures, Silhouette Soft's price is more budget-friendly.
Silhouette Soft Lifting Side EffectsPatients should be aware of the potential side effects and contraindications associated with thread lifting, although it can produce great results when threads are obtained from a trustworthy Silhouette Soft supplier. Contraindications:
- Acute diseases;
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- Skin tendency to keloid scars;
- Herpetic rashes;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Skin injuries in the treatment area.
Silhouette Threads AftercareIt's crucial to advise patients on proper aftercare instructions to minimize the risk of complications. Here are some general aftercare recommendations:
- Avoid activities that increase heart rate or blood pressure.
- Keep your hands off the treated areas for at least 24 hours to avoid irritation or infection.
- Sleep on the back to avoid putting pressure on the treated areas while they heal.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort in the treated areas.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or smoking for a few days to give your body time to heal.
- Avoid exercise, hot showers, hot tubs, and saunas for four weeks.
- Don't make exaggerated facial expressions for 2–3 weeks
- Do not apply skin care products/makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid dental work, including cleanings, for four weeks.
What Are Silhouette Threads Made Of?Silhouette Soft threads manufacturer is Sinclair Pharma, a leading aesthetic medicine company. Threads are made of Poly L-lactic acid, a biodegradable substance used in medical procedures for many years. Silhouette Soft ingredients are carefully selected and tested to ensure their safety and effectiveness in facial rejuvenation treatments. The safety of this product was confirmed through its FDA approval for facial surgery in 2006, and the European CE certificate received in 2007.