What Is Plasmolifting PRP Gel & How Does It Work?The Plasmolifting PRP Gel is a kit for easy and efficient preparation of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) material for non-invasive cosmetic procedures. When you buy Plasmolifting online at Doctor Medica, you’ll get 10 units of the gel in each pack, alongside the product insert that tells you more about the product. Plasmolifting PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Gel is a medical product derived from a patient's blood and promotes tissue healing and regeneration. The process involves drawing a small amount of blood from the patient and then processing it to isolate the platelet-rich plasma. The platelet-rich plasma is then combined with a specially formulated gel to create the Plasmolifting PRP Gel. Platelets are small blood cells that are crucial to the body's natural healing process. They contain growth factors, cytokines, and other substances that help to stimulate tissue regeneration and repair. By concentrating the platelets in the patient's blood and then delivering them to the affected area through the gel matrix, Plasmolifting PRP Gel accelerates the healing process and promotes tissue regeneration. Plasmolifting’s price is on the medium to low end, which also means the therapy is among the more affordable for patients.
What Is Plasmolifting PRP Gel Used For?Plasmolifting PRP Gel can be used in various medical and cosmetic applications, including sports medicine, orthopedics, dermatology, and plastic surgery. The gel has strong healing properties when applied to wounds, burns, or skin injuries, thanks to its skin regeneration properties. Recently, the PRP procedure found its way into curing hair loss. Applying the gel to the scalp, makes it possible to stimulate hair growth and improve hair density. Hair follicles react to the platelet-rich plasma, improving the blood flow and, thus, leading to hair restoration.
How Long Does Plasmolifting PRP Gel Last?Pretty much every Plasmolifting manufacturer confirms that the effects of PRP therapy can last for up to 18 months. This depends on the patient’s physical condition, age, and the amount used in the procedure.
Is Plasmolifting PRP Gel Safe?Yes, the kit for the Plasmolifting PRP procedure is considered very safe. Each unit of the gel is stored in a hermetically sealed tube made out of medical-grade glass, and Doctor Medica, as a Plasmolifting wholesaler, ensures no contamination is possible. The process is quick nowadays and non-invasive, meaning that the patient’s recovery time is reduced to a minimum. Even the preparation has been streamlined, so the gel is ready to use within 10 minutes.
Plasmolifting BenefitsThe Plasmolifting procedure, which involves using a patient's platelet-rich plasma to promote healing and tissue regeneration, has been used for various medical and cosmetic purposes. Some of the potential benefits of Plasmolifting include the following:
- Improved skin texture and appearance: Plasmolifting improves the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. The plasma’s growth factors and other substances stimulate collagen production and improve skin elasticity.
- Faster healing after injury or surgery: Plasmolifting has been used to accelerate healing after injuries or surgical procedures, particularly in sports medicine, due to its tissue regeneration properties.
- Reduced pain and inflammation: The gel can also treat conditions such as osteoarthritis, tendonitis, and other types of joint pain. It’s well documented that the procedure decreases inflammation of the treated area.
- Minimal risk of allergic reactions: Because Plasmolifting uses a patient's blood, there is little risk of allergic reactions or other adverse effects.
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive: Plasmolifting is a non-surgical procedure that can be performed in a medical office setting. It typically involves only a small amount of blood and minimal downtime, making it an attractive option for many patients.