Filter by brand
Procure Juvederm to Help Your Patients
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is an FDA-approved, non-surgical dermal filler composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin. Juvederm products are developed by a Dublin-based pharmaceutical company that acquires, develops and markets brand name drugs.
What products does the Juvederm brand consist of?
- Juvederm Volbella® XC
- Juvederm® Ultra XC
- Juvederm Voluma® XC
- Juvederm® XC
- Juvederm Vollure™ XC
What conditions/problems can Juvederm products treat?
- Juvederm Volbella® XC: Used for lips and around the lip area to add subtle volume and to smooth vertical lip lines
- Juvederm® Ultra XC: Used to add more fullness to the lips and surrounding tissue
- Juvederm Voluma® XC: Used for the cheek area to give a subtle lift that increases volume and adds contour to the area
- Juvederm® XC: Used to reduce and improve moderate or severe facial folds or wrinkles such as the fold that runs from your nose to mouth (parentheses lines)
- Juvederm Vollure™ XC: Used to reduce the appearance of moderate or severe facial wrinkles or folds
How long do the results of these dermal fillers last?
The benefits of Juvederm can last from 6 months to more than a year, depending on the product and the treatment area. It can last even longer if follow up treatment is done a few weeks after the first injection.
Are Juvederm products safe?
Juvederm is well tolerated and most side effects resolve themselves within a few weeks. Regardless, Juvederm should not be used in patients who have severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis (or a history or presence of multiple severe allergies). Juvederm should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to Gram-positive bacterial proteins. Some Juvederm products (particularly Juvederm Ultra XC and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC) should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to lidocaine. For more safety information on any Juvederm product, including information about the contraindications of these products, refer to their package insert.
Some of the side effects these products can cause include but are not limited to the following:
- Bruising or discoloration
Is there recovery time associated with the products of this brand?
The effects of Juvederm are immediate, but the full results can be seen after a few weeks, as redness, bruising and swelling go down. Inform the patient that these may last for up to a week. Within the first 24 hours, the patient should avoid extensive sun exposure, alcoholic beverages, and engaging in strenuous exercise.
How much do Juvederm products cost?
The cost of Juvederm ranges from $550 to $1200 per syringe, depending upon the variety and formula chosen. A second treatment may be advised for a fully satisfactory result.
Explore Our Product Categories